These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The Promoter: The Promoter is Highland Spring Limited, Stirling Street, Blackford, Perthshire, PH4 1QA registered in Scotland with company number SC067339. Entries to this address will NOT be accepted.
2. Eligibility: The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. No purchase is necessary for residents of Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland (see clause 10). Entrants must be 18 years of age or over to enter the promotion. Proof of age and residence may be requested.
3. Promotion exclusion: The promotion excludes employees of the Promoter (Highland Spring Limited) and their immediate families; any agencies involved with the promotion; and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
4. Internet access, access to a camera or device that can take photos, and a valid email address are required.
5. Promotion Period: The "Promotion Period" opens at 00:01 on 1st February 2018 and closes at 23:59 on 30th June 2018. All entries outside of this period will not be valid for winning moments entry (see clause 25).
6. Final Draw: Entries made between 00:00 1st July 2018 and 23:59 31st December 2018 will be entered in to a Final Draw ("Final Draw") to win a second-tier Prize of the winner's choice. To enter the Final Draw, visit www. highlandspring. com/h2oomph (the "Website") to take part, the Final Draw will take place within 7 days of promotion close, 7th January 2019.
7. Valid Packs: The promotion is valid for the following promotional bottles and multipacks:
Each flashed with "WIN PRIZES WITH H2OOMPH ("Promotional Bottles and Multipacks").
8. How to Enter:
9. Entries are limited to one per person, per household, per day, verified by name, postal address, email address and IP address.
10. No Purchase Necessary entry available for residents of Northern Ireland and ROI only. To enter via NPN route, request a unique code and entry details by sending your full name, email address, full postal address and telephone number on a correctly stamped envelope to:
HIGHLAND SPRING H2Oomph, PO Box 3719, Newport Pagnell, MK16 6BY. No Purchase Necessary entries are limited to one per person, per household per day. Maximum of five entries per person over the Promotion Period. The name, email address and NI or ROI address must be clearly legible, correct and clearly genuine. Your details will be checked and, if verified, a unique code to enter the Promotion will be made sent to the email address provided, to allow you to enter via the promotional website, no purchase necessary entrants will be required to upload a picture of their code. Only one request per envelope will be accepted. Bulk entries or entries sent through trade, consumer groups, agents or third parties will not be accepted and NI or ROI addresses will be checked for validation.
11. Batch Codes: Only valid Batch Code and time stamps from promotional bottles and multipacks will be accepted. Invalid Batch Codes and codes used that exceed the number produced will not be accepted. In the unlikely event that a code is illegible due to a genuine printing error, entrants are requested to send their bottle to; H2Oomph support Highland Spring Group, Sterling Street, Blackford, Perthshire PH4 1QA and include full name, address, email address and their bottle clearly showing the printing error.
12. Prizes: There are ten thousand (10,000) Prizes available to be won over the Promotion Period. Prizes are split across 2 tiers, as per the below packages.
13. Tier One (1) Prizes – One Hundred (100) Prizes Available:
14. Tier Two (2) Prizes – Nine Thousand Nine Hundred (9,900) Prizes Available:
15. All Winning Moments Prizes are valid until 31st December 2019. All travel must be completed by 31st December 2019. All Prizes and dates are subject to availability.
16. For Prizes including an accommodation stay, please note that locations and dates are subject to availability.
17. The winner should notify the Promoter's Prize fulfilment agency (see Clause 23) at least six weeks in advance of his/her preferred dates for taking the trip.
18. All travel must be completed within the time-frame stated within the promotion. Extensions to the validity of the Prize will not be allowed unless first authorised by the Promoter.
19. The Promoter or Promoter's Prize fulfilment team will accept no responsibility for hotels / tours / transport / activity companies etc. being withdrawn or amended. In the event of this, the Promoter's Prize fulfilment team will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative.
20. Any amendments made by the Prize winner after the booking is confirmed may be subject to administration charges levied by the specific supplier. Prize winners are responsible for any changes made to the booking.
21. If the winner is unable to take part in the Prize due to restrictions outlined in the Prize terms, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a substitute alternative Prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
22. The Prize winner and their party (where applicable) are responsible for and must comply with any health advice required for an activity. Any associated costs for this are the responsibility of the Prize winner and their party (where applicable).
23. All prize arrangements will be made via the Promotor's Prize fulfilment agency: Cloud Nine Incentives Ltd, The Station, 7 High Street, Olney, Bucks, MK46 4EB (ABTA number: L9097).
24. Prize Allocation – Winning Moments: Prizes are allocated randomly to predetermined winning moments ("Winning Moments") via a secure, independently verified computer system. The entry submitted at the relevant Winning Moment will win a Prize. Although all Prizes are available to be won, there is no guarantee they will all be won. Entries are timed to the second, and in the event that more than one consumer enters at the same Winning Moment, the Prize will be awarded to the first entry received during that moment. Any unclaimed Prizes will not be re-seeded into the promotion or added to the Final Draw. All valid entries received between 1st February 2018 and 30th June 2018 will be notified instantly on screen if their entry is successful and receive an email confirmation of their win.
25. All entries between 1st July 2018 and 31st December 2018 will be entered into the Final Draw. The winner will be selected via a randomised computer process by 7th January 2019, winners will be contacted within 14 days of their win.
26. Prize Verification & Winner Communication: Winners will be subject to a verification process to confirm that their entry satisfies these terms and conditions. Following the verification process, the winner will be notified by email within five (5) working days. The winner will be contacted by the Promoter's Prize fulfilment agency who is responsible for organising and administering the Prize. If the winner does not respond to the email sent from the Promotor's Prize Fulfilment Team detailing their prize and how to receive it, within fourteen (14) days, this will result in the Prize being forfeited. Winners will also be contacted again after seven (7) days to remind them of their Prize.
27. A cash alternative to the Prizes will not be offered. There is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute or provide a similar alternative Prize of equal or greater value. Final Draw Prize winners will be contacted within seven (7) days of the closing date by the Promoter's Prize fulfilment team.
28. It is the entrant's responsibility to contact the Promoter by email if their postal or email address has changed since they submitted their entry.
29. General: The Promoter will do all that it reasonably can to ensure that the Website is functioning correctly throughout the period of the promotion. However, the Promoter will not be responsible for defects or malfunctions in the operation of the Website howsoever caused which affect the operation of the promotion.
30. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever.
31. The Promoter reserves the right to not award Prizes if photo evidence as proof of purchase is not submitted upon request. With the exception of those in NI and ROI following the NPN route (Clause 10).
32. The Promoter is not an organiser of holidays or experiences.
33. Subject to clause thirty-four (34) below, to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall have no liability for: (a) any injury, loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from or in connection with the receipt, use or allocation of a Prize; or (b) any other events beyond the Promoter's reasonable control that may cause the Prize Draw to be cancelled, modified, disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss, delay or damage of a Prize.
34. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude the liability of the Promoter or of the employees, distributors, retailers, agents, advertising/promotion agencies, representatives and agents for death or personal injury caused by their respective negligence, or the negligence of their respective personnel, agents or subcontractors, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
35. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using/has used computer(s) to circumvent these terms and conditions by, for example, the use of ‘script', ‘brute force' or any other automated means, that person's entry will be void. The Promoter will immediately disqualify any entrant who is tampering with the entry process.
36. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and to refuse to accept any entry where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion. The Promoter will be the final arbiter on all decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
37. Prize winners' first name, county and country may be published by the Promoter on its social media platforms, including Facebook and Twitter and in other media at the Promoter's sole discretion. Prize winners will be asked to sign any necessary promotional releases relating to their image rights. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity as required by the Promoter.
38. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winners list, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Highland Spring at the address below. For a copy of the winners list, requests must be received no later than 6 months after the end of the Promotion Period. Address: Highland Spring, Highland Spring Ltd, Plant and Main Office, Stirling Street, Blackford, Perthshire, PH4 1QA.
39. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage, but will use reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
41. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
42. If any provision or part provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it will be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part provision will be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part provision under this clause will not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions.